Sunday, September 4, 2011

Food and Moving to a healthier eating pattern.

Yesterday, I moved. I moved all of 8 miles or so, closer in to Boston. I moved here:
Whose kitchen looks like this:


This will be interesting. My roommate and I are both seeking to eat a healthier diet and having someone else striving for the same will keep us on track through the guilt processes. Which means cooking a lot from scratch, which I do anyways. It's a tiny little kitchen, but as long as I (Or my roommate) am the only one in it, it does not appear to be an issue. The appliances are decent, which I am happy about.

Those are the Rosemary Bean burgers that I got the recipe off What the hell does a vegan eat anyways (I think). I used too much onion, but that's ok. Those are leftover lemony pan fried chickpeas with greens and the burger's topped with this blueberry onion thing. Delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment