Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm going to be like Popeye

I had another crisis over what to make today. This time, I only knew that I did NOT want soup AGAIN.

...This seems to happen on regular occasion. I'll make a soup or a stew for a few evenings and then, BAM, I can't stand the thought of stew/soup to the point where I can't stomach the thought of eating it for lunch the next day.

So I ended up making the Spinach & Chickpea curry from Vegan With a Vengeance and roasted (WAY TOO MANY) potatoes in garam masala and cumin. It was delicious, filling and nutritious.

And, best of all, I have pictures!



Apologies for the blurriness. But they were delicious and everything I wanted in a meal tonight. Even if the curry was a little *too* souplike than what I was hoping for... And I over cooked/didn't stir the potatoes enough so that they didn't form uniform crispy outsides with soft insides. Sadness. Overall 3.5/5 stars. (Though the curry was bang on what it was supposed to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment