Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vegan mofo #5 breaking news-west Collins eats raw kale by the handful

Hello from Toronto Canada! This will be a post not at all related to Bolivian food and I'm sorry!

I've had a trip planned to Toronto for the last two months and I knew signing up for vegan mofo would become interesting because of it. I'm at the supernatural convention being held here this weekend and haven't really gotten a chance to go see nice vegan restaurants. I'm also spending time with omni friends so the food I've eaten this weekend has been your standard vegan options at non vegan restaurants. Oatmeal for breakfast, which I really liked actually. It had a much more toothsome texture than my quick cooking oats I eat at work every day. Lunch ended up being a really good veggie burger at a steakhouse. We didn't have dinner so much as junk food and alcohol, so I was pretty good on that front.

In need veg friendly news, a fan questioned misha Collins about his love for kale and misha expounded upon his love for massaged kale salads. He asked the audience if anyone else loved kale and I was so startled by no one else responding that I didn't. (I do adore kale although I have not yet had a massaged kale salad). Also his 2 year old son will eat raw kale while they're in the grocery store which I thought was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment